Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Is Tiger Still A Master?...

With the Masters approaching many speculate the return of Tiger Woods. Some say he is going to tear it up, while others think that he's going to fold under all the pressure he is facing. I think Tiger is going to come back and win the tournament. This would be a huge victory for him because sponsors will see that he was unaffected by all of the negative attention and he can still win. If Tiger wins the tournament there is no doubt in my mind that he will be sponsors #1 target once again. The win will not only show that Tiger still has his skill, but it will show that nothing can get in the way of him winning and being successful, which will only make him more appealing to a wider range of sponsors.



http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/masters10/news/story?id=5060450&campaign=rss&source=ESPNHeadlines

1 comment:

  1. Diesel...

    I really appreciate this post on Tiger Wood. He is such an admirable golfer that I look up to. Unfortunately, Tiger fell to Phil Mickelson in this years Master's. Feel free to comment on my blog, Diesel!!

    Best-

    Dud

    ReplyDelete